Scenic Helicopter Flights- 7 Reasons Why They Make a Great Adventure

Scenic Helicopter Flights- 7 Reasons Why They Make a Great Adventure

Unless you have flashbacks from the Vietnam War, a helicopter ride is generally a treat in itself. Going on scenic helicopter flights raises the adventure to an entirely different level altogether. You get to see the sights, be it new or ones you have seen many times before, from an entirely novel point of view. Here is why scenic helicopter flights become great adventures.
1. Scenic helicopter flights are something that not everyone does every day, unless you are the pilot or a multi-billionaire that travels half the world in choppers in a day. There is something so exciting about the idea of being thousands of feet in the air and just hovering over the land. It’s a quasi-feeling of power, being on top usually brings a person to this elation.
2. Island hopping, soaring over pristine beaches, great outback and Savannahs, majestic mountain ranges and over bustling cityscapes. This is your route during scenic helicopter flights. You can visit these locations in less than an hour, and if you want to spend more time at a particular location, you can book for longer adventure time.
3. The best photographic opportunity. This is the best way to enhance and practice your photography skills, and if you haven’t acquired that shutter bug yet, this may be the avenue for you to discover your interest in it. Scenic helicopter flights give you a perfect spot to capture magnificent and rare images.
4. A great way to face your fears of height and flying. Helicopter’s move swiftly, and gracefully. Scenic helicopter flights still involve some incredible speed and power, void the sometimes fear adding g-force and nerve wracking fixed wing manoeuvres. This ride will give you the feeling of an unhurried, relaxed, and controlled environment. You will have direct contact with your pilot who will be more than happy to explain how things work, and give you enriching commentary on the locations you will flyby and visit.
5. Create your own adventure. Scenic helicopter flights allow you to have a say in what your adventure will cover. Gone are those days when you just select a recreation package and withstand 70% to enjoy the remaining 30% of the tour. You can choose the locations you want to go to, and if you want a little more time to stay and explore certain areas. Do you prefer more of water than landscapes? Do you want to have an optical exploration of urban scapes surrounded by majestic mountain sides and that perfect horizon? It’s all up to you. Choose and customize from the various locations and fly according to your whim.
6. Step up. A great way to reinforce your dreams of flight. This activity can follow on your flight aspirations. There is nothing not to love about scenic helicopter flights, and everything to love about it. This feat will surely fire up those long forgotten dreams of flight. The dreamy and almost magical feeling of being airborne in a helicopter will make you want to try flying yourself. This is possible because most charters offer flight schools for chopper pilot hopefuls.
7. Rub elbows with the best. It’s amazing at how much prestige and attention a pilot gets from people who have no flying skills. They are often looked at with admiration and sometimes envy. There is something about that flying skill that they have which makes them an interesting target for a good conversation. At last, someone to talk to you about something you are clueless of and just sparks your interest in it. Have a first-hand experience of what it is that helicopter pilots do and how they can fly there rotaries into the blue yonder and beyond.
Scenic helicopter flights are the right way to take a scenic tour and the best form to do it. Have fun, discover a talent in photography, overcome a lifelong fear or just soak up this fun ride!

Hi, I’m Sami Adams and scenic joy flights are the best adventure you can go on with your family and friends. Scenic helicopter flights let you get up close and personal to locations you would never get the chance to experience on foot, like that burning volcano, rough terrain, thick rain forest or huge mountain. If you want to create great memories, then I recommend you jump on board a scenic flight today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *